Tuesday, August 3, 2010

a tiny birthday party.

Photobucket

Claire's tiny first birthday party was a success, and a lot of fun! I was happy with how everything turned out, and that we were able to celebrate my tiny little girl's big day.

Photobucket

For the menu, we had all things tiny.

Photobucket
tiny hot dogs & hamburgers (I got the burgers & buns at Trader Joes)

Photobucket
tiny fruit cabobs that were super yummy (we also had tiny beans & tiny macaroni salad that aren't pictured)

Photobucket
tiny drinks. I had the water bottle labels made on etsy & I love how they turned out. 

Photobucket
tiny cupcakes & a special tiny cake made for the birthday girl by my good friend Allison (she's amazing). Thanks again Allison! 

Photobucket
tiny treats

Photobucket
tiny tootsie pops, tiny goldfish, tiny candies. I love the tiny scoopers that I found at sur la table, they fit in perfectly. 

Photobucket
tiny doughnuts & tiny brownies

Photobucket
tiny cakes. just another shot of them because I loved them so much.

Photobucket
I made a banner out of photos I have taken of Claire, one for each month of her first year. I love it. I am so happy to have so many photos of my baby girl.

Photobucket
Oh, and of course, my tiny birthday girl. She really enjoyed the cake as you can tell. 

Check back soon for photos of Claire's tiny friends that came to celebrate with her!!

8 comments:

allison said...

Ahhhh, I had a single tiny tear roll down my cheek reading this post!
You sure know how to throw a party...what a lucky girl to have you for her mommy!!!
By the way it may have been a tiny party, but it was mega fun!
(Sorry I had to say it, haha!)

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Amazing! What a great party for that cute girl.

Tiffani said...

I seriously might copy you for Caitlin's first, super cute! Did you make your birthday banner or find it on Etsy? Great job, picture perfect party and Claire is one beautiful child!

Jillian Goulding said...

Go ahead Tiff!! It's a super fun party to plan:) I got the banner on etsy. You can totally borrow it if you want, just let me know!!

Jillian Goulding said...

Oh, and Allison you are right- it was MEGA fun!! Haha!

Cadle Clan said...

It was so fun! Super cute party! :)

Herlehy Family said...

You really know how to throw a party! Claire looked adorable!

zerry ht said...

How cute tiny birthday bash it was. It was an intriguing post. Thanks for the photos. At one of the event halls for rent I too attended a special bridal shower PLUS the birthday bash of a cousin. How fun that party was! All of the food was made by the top chef that I loved the most.