Sunday, August 8, 2010

i do.

My handsome assistant (Jonathan)& I traveled to Tahoe to shoot my very FIRST wedding ever & we had an amazing time! The wedding was fabulous & the bride & groom were gorgeous (so that made my job easy). I am so happy that I decided to start shooting weddings! These are some of my favorite shots that I have edited so far...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



So, what do you think? 


You can go here to see more of Mark & Ashley! 


7 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

So pretty! Love the one of the wedding dress in the window!

Jillian Goulding said...

Thanks Mel:) I love that one too..I also love her purple shoes!! Added something funky to the classic wedding dress!!

Smith Family said...

As always, you are so amazing Jillian!! Nice work, incredible photos.

Stacey said...

Those are beautiful! So I followed the link to the full slide show... Was that Charles Barkley? REALLY?

Jillian Goulding said...

Yes it was Charles!! He was in Tahoe for the celebrity golf tournament! He got out of the car to take a photo with them! They were so excited:)

Grandma G said...

Jillian,

You have such a great artistic eye. The pictures are lovely and so different from the typical wedding photo. Congrats for doing such a great job! Miss you all so much. Wasn't last week GREAT? Can't wait to see your photos of our reunion.

Liz said...

Great job Jill! What a beautiful couple!