Monday, July 26, 2010

tiny party favors.

Photobucket

I just finished putting together these tiny party favor bags for my little Claire's first birthday this week.

It's hard to tell, but these bags are about 4 inches tall, so they're pretty tiny.

I had so much fun finding tiny items to fill the tiny bags. This is what i came up with, and what would fit in a tiny little bag.

Photobucket


So, there are...

tiny bubbles
a tiny water color set
tiny candy
tiny tootsie pop
tiny bouncy ball
tiny crayon set

Then I decorated the front with some tiny stickers I had designed here.

I hope Claire & her tiny friends love them!

Photobucket


5 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

Love, love, love....so cute!

allison said...

Wow, those are the cutest!!!
Lucky little Claire...your party is gonna be amazing!!!

THE TAYLORS said...

Oh my goodness so cute and creative. Wish I was a "tiny" person so I could receive a goody bag. Job well done my friend!

Herlehy Family said...

Adorable...great job!

Smith Family said...

You are amazing, cutest things ever! You are so very talented.