Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Claire!

It was three years ago today that I became a mother for the first time. Words can't really express the overwhelming feelings that I had that day, but I can honestly say that it was one of the best experiences of my life. As I looked into the eyes of this perfect baby, I knew that my life would never be the same. She has taught me how to love to a greater capacity than I ever imagined, and how to truly think of someone else's needs before my own. I am so grateful we have her in our family and that heavenly father has entrusted us to care for her. She truly is such an amazing little girl!

  Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket 


Photobucket

Claire, 

You are an amazing little spirit inside and out. You bring so much joy to our family and you are the world's best big sister. You love Oliver so much, and are more concerned about his well being than your own. He looks up to you, and loves you as much you do him. We are so excited to watch your relationship grow over the years to come. Daddy & I are so proud of you and we love you so much Claire Bear. 

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:

Grandma G said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Little Claire. You are such a cutie and keep us in stitches. Can't wait to see you very soon!

Grandma G said...

Oh, forgot to add, GREAT photos!