Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Monterey :: Part 1

We went on a road trip to Monterey this last weekend.

 It was amazing.

There was lots of...
singing in the car,
snacks eaten,
miles driven,
Oliver throwing up from being car sick,
fresh air by the beach,
yummy food,
sand in our clothes,
Claire thinking crabs were hamburgers,
smiles from all of the excitement,
sand castles built,
photos taken,
looking for dolphins in the ocean from our room,
desserts eaten,
& most of all fun!!!

We took so many photos, but here are some from the first day at the beach.

I am actually in some photos, since Jonathan was behind the camera for a little bit. Love the photos of me with my babies:)
























my handsome hubby thinking about how much he loves me:) 





" So Oliver, what do you want to be when you get big?" Ha! They look like they are in deep conversation. 



LOVE this one. 












1 comment:

Grandma G said...

Love, love, love the photos of your sweet family. Claire & Ollie look so cute together. Glad you had such a good time. I hope Ollie likes the sand between his toes by this summer when we meet at the beach house.