Sunday, February 19, 2012

Two words :: Baby Powder.

It was a nice Sunday afternoon. We were relaxing at home. The kids were being so quiet in Claire's room, so I assumed they were playing doll house nicely together. Boy was I wrong. I looked down the hall & saw this...

  Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

 I died laughing. I had to grab my camera & call Jonathan in to see the mess in all it's glory.

 As you can see in the last photo, Claire was kind enough to try & brush it off Oliver. It didn't do much though.

 Safe to say we took baths early tonight.

 Love our crazy girl.

4 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

OMG...that is hilarious!

Grandma G said...

Oh my! That Claire is a handful and keeps us all laughing. Good thing that Oliver is such a good sport. It's only a matter of time before he gets her back. Watch out Claire, you will never know when it's coming.

OLIVIA said...

This made me laugh! After being "stickered" in church, I guess I should considered the fact that I got off lucky compared to Oliver! He's such a mellow sweetheart, the perfect canvas for Claire's exploits!

Anonymous said...

Hello:
So I just stumbled upon your blog and was caught by surpirse when I saw that your kids are Claire and Oliver, MY kids are Claire and Oliver too...hahaha kinda funny! :)

Haley Clarke