Sunday, December 11, 2011

Family Photos.

I am usually the one taking the photos, but this time it was our turn to be photographed! My amazing sister in law, Holly took the photos for us in southern california & I edited them when we got home. She did a great job!! I am someone who doesn't usually like any photos that I am in, but I feel like these photos of our little family turned out fab! Thanks so much Holly!

 P.S. Those of you getting our Christmas card in the next few days, just act like you haven't seen these:)

  Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

sanpinney said...

Super cute photos! I hope mine are as cute...

Laurie said...

Cute Family!!! I love the pics in the grove. Fun setting!

Grandma G said...

Oh, so cute. You are all so photogenic. Miss you so much!

OLIVIA said...

Love these! My favorite is you laughing with Oliver...very, very sweet.

Holly said...

all i did was press the button!!